Sonntag, 16. Mai 2010

Ich hab da mal was...

Eigentlich wollte ich meine Kits mal verkaufen, aber leider habe ich nicht genug Zeit um regelmäßig zu designen. Daher habe ich mich entschlossen meine bisher hergestellten Kits jetzt hier als Freebies anzubieten.

Also, fangen wir mit dem Kit "Touch of India" an...

Actually I wanted to sell my Kits, but unfortunately I have not enough time to design regularly. So I changed my mind! Now I will share the kits I made as freebies.

Now then, lets start with my Kit "Touch of India"...

Download elements here

Download papers here

Don't forget your comments, PLEASE!

13 Kommentare:

linnie-818 hat gesagt…

Oh, pretty. I have a friend from India and I have been looking for designs with an Indian influence. Thank you so much for sharing!!!

(Google Translation - Hope you can read it)

Oh, hübsch. Ich habe einen Freund aus Indien und ich habe für die Entwürfe gesucht mit einem indischen Einfluss. Vielen Dank für den Austausch!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hello, you site is very funny he told me to cheer up .. Merry Christmas.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Great web-sitewebsite

Anonym hat gesagt…

I appreciate your blog

Anonym hat gesagt…

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, may all your wishes come true!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Interesting for me//
/

Anonym hat gesagt…

great blog If you are the type to update your blog regulary, then you have gained one daily reader in me today. keep up the super work.

Anonym hat gesagt…

Good article. Thank you.

CarolAnne hat gesagt…

Thank you! I don't find many Indian themes - how sweet!

Anonym hat gesagt…

So unique. Great job - thanks!

Anonym hat gesagt…

Супер современные новости http://новостипланеты.рф

Anonym hat gesagt…

все о науке http://novnauki.ru